Saturday, December 17, 2011

Loki vs The Gift Bag

Last night as I was finishing up some Christmas presents and putting them into a pretty paper gift bag, well… Loki happened!

He insists on examining every bag, jumping in and rooting around. Sometimes I pick up the bag he's climbed into and carry him around.

This time he stuck his head into the bag by way of the handle, and got his head stuck! This, of course, freaked him out, and he started speed-lapping the apartment, with the bag still attached! I had to chase him down through 3 rooms, while he was still doing time trials. After I caught him in the dining room and determined that he wasn't in actual peril (he, of course, did not agree), I took his photo before removing his new fashion accessory.

Next I retraced his route to find the gifts that had been strewn about, and the rest of the now-destroyed bag. All items were located, and none of the gifts had been damaged. Whew!

Not 10 minutes later Loki climbed into another tote bag.

Like I said before, he needs a brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will appear after a small delay.