Sunday, November 4, 2012

Apartment Complexes Are Thieves - Part 1

Why do apartments charge you for not cleaning an apartment when you move out?

They have to clean it anyway. They have to replace the carpet, paint the walls, and clean everything top to bottom before the next tenant moves in.

I once hired the same company the apartment complex hired to clean the apartments, and the complex actually had the gaul to tell me that the apartment wasn't cleaned to their satisfaction and they'd be witholding my move-in deposit as a result. I had to have a huge argument with them to even get a portion of my deposit back.

So, why do apartment complexes charge the tenants who are moving out if they don't clean the apartment? I think it's just another way they gouge people for more money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will appear after a small delay.